1. In order to access the website and use the information contained herein, you must be of legal age (> 18 years). By accessing our website, you guarantee that you are of legal age. Otherwise, abandon it immediately.
2. The use of any information on this website implies full compliance with the terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of use, immediately leave the website.
3. You acknowledge being of legal age, be aware of the nature of the content of this website and not feel offended. At the same time, you acknowledge that you have accessed this website completely voluntarily and knowingly.
4. The information contained in this website is not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any type of illness or disease and is only informative. Under no circumstances will the advice of a professional doctor be understood or replaced. The results are based on the experiences of our clients and specialized doctors that appear on our website.
5. Varesil reserves the right to alter, modify or delete any content or material from its website at any time and without prior notice.
6. The information contained on this website is exclusively for home and personal use.
7. The descriptions, images and other texts contained in this website should be understood in any case only as a guide, which gives a general approach to the efficiency of the products taking into account that these may vary from one person to another.
8. We try to ensure that the information contained on this website is complete, accurate and current, however from time to time it may be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
9. The use of this website on your part must be honest, harmless, in good faith, legal and always within the general accepted practices for the use of the internet.
1. Varesil reserves the right to accept or refuse any order without apparent reason, promising to inform you if such a situation occurs.
2. You are responsible for providing us with the exact information to get the product with all the guarantees. In the event that an order can not be sent due to the lack or incorrectness of the delivery data provided, the customer will be solely responsible.
3. The possibility of sending and supplying the product to the client will depend on the availability of the same. In the case of lack of stock, inability to process orders or other causes, Varesil will inform you and give you the option to wait or cancel your order returning the money if necessary.
4. The shipping and delivery times are approximate, in no case will be guaranteed. Varesil will not be responsible for any delays caused by the transport company or other causes beyond its management and control.
5. In the event that a delivery requires a signature or similar to confirm the receipt of the shipment, it will be entirely your responsibility to have someone to receive the shipment at the address provided in the order form. At the same time, it will also be your responsibility to pick up the products from the corresponding transport agency if they are not found at the delivery address. In the event that the package is returned, transportation costs will be charged again.
6. Varesil is not responsible for orders that do not arrive correctly or are impossible to process.
7. All products purchased from this website are for personal and non-transferable use. These will not be resold or loaned to third parties.
8. In the event that any defective, open or defective product arrives to you, Varesil will reimburse you without any additional cost as long as you have purchased the product through this website. In the event that you have purchased it in another web different from the official one or any other means, we will not be responsible for the quality of the order.
9. In no case will we process your order until you have received the payment of your credit card, and you can suspend the shipment if it is not done properly.
1. By the word "responsibility", according to the use in these terms, we understand any type of damage, demands, procedures, actions, expenses, costs or other losses.
2. In no case, Natural Logistics SL will have "responsibility" over any special, direct, indirect, punitive, civil, exemplary or causal event of possible perjuries or damages resulting from the use or use of any Varesil product. The use of the products of this system implies the full knowledge and acceptance of each and every one of the legal terms set forth herein, the user understanding that he does so under his full responsibility and releasing Natural Logistics SL and its employees from any responsibility.
3. The representations, opinions, statements, statements and testimonies of this website are conclusions and opinions of third parties and should be understood as such. Among these third parties are testimonies from doctors and professionals, testimonies from clients, opinions from internet forums, and scientific texts that talk about the effectiveness of the components of the products.
4. The responsibility of Natural Logistics SL is expressly limited to the replacement of the defective goods and in cases where the money back guarantee is fulfilled, to the refund or payment to the buyer of the amount paid by this to the seller, discounting in any case , transportation costs.
5.Both the buyer and any person who uses the information and products contained on this website, assumes knowledge and accept the limitations of liability made by Natural Logistics SL.
These products are not medicines and are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease or ailment. The information published on this website is for informational purposes only and does not replace the advice of a doctor. The products are registered in the European Union. If you suffer from any illness or disease consult your doctor before using any product. Individual results may vary by person. Carefully read the information and labeling of the product before using it.
This page is property of NATURAL LOGISTICS, with registered office at Calle Ana Mariscal 5, Pozuelo de Alarcón, 28223 SPAIN, with CIF B-84147065. NATURAL LOGISTICS and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The provisions contained in this website are configured as the regulatory rules of the portal that NATURAL LOGISTICS makes available to Internet users.
In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and through the completion of this form, you consent to the processing of your personal data, which will be added to the file Potential Clients, owned by Varesil, registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, whose purpose is to manage the data of potential customers of the company.
We inform you that your personal data will be communicated to the companies of the group.
Varesil will be responsible for the transferred data being protected during this transfer in accordance with the provisions of the LOPD. The purpose of this communication is to have the data of our customers in all our offices to optimize the management of them.
Also, we inform you that your data will be used only for promotional purposes. By providing your data, you expressly accept such use, as well as accept telephone calls whose purpose will be the completion of the purchase term.
If you do not agree with this measure send us an email to the email address: newsletter:email@example.com.
IWe also inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition established in said Law by postal mail, at the following address: Calle Ana Mariscal 5, Pozuelo de Alarcon, 28223 ESPAÑA, or by email address : newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org